Evaluation of the entire cross-section and the entire length of the deep foundation element measuring heat generated by curing cement to assess the quality of drilled shafts/bored piles, augered cast in place (ACIP)/continuous flight auger (CFA) or drilled displacement piles, slurry walls, barrettes, soil nails, and jet grouted columns.
- Evaluates concrete quality inside and outside the reinforcing cage
- Accelerates construction with tests conducted during concrete curing
- Reveals necking or inclusions, bulges, variations in concrete cover, shape of shaft and cage alignment
- Thermal Wire® Cables can replace access tubes
- Thermal Aggregator Units (TAG) allow for real-time data review via the Cloud